Saturday, 28 December 2013

Well, then

Hello! 
Today is a very boring day, and I've got nothing better to do I've got homework to do so I'm procrastinating by starting this blog.

I'd like to keep my name to myself, so I'm going to call myself Bounce on here. It's a nickname given to me by one of my rather special friends. My blog shall be titled "Crumpets" because she also calls me that.
I was inspired to write a blog by finding Zoella's blog, actually, and it seems nice to have a place you can vent and write to your heart's content where (hopefully) nobody will judge you too much. I've also been feeling very philosophical lately and thought some people might like to hear my Socrates thoughts.
Another reason for writing it is that I'm a very private person and it'd do me good to come out of my shell a little.

I've not really read any blogs before now, so I don't know how to start. But everyone is nosy, so I'll say some things about myself:


  • I'm Bounce. Pleased to meet you!
  • I live in the UK, and while my hometown may be a bit of a dump, I do like the UK as a whole.
  • I'm much younger than you'd assume. I won't say my age, because people will probably treat me differently.
  • I get picked on at school, so I won't be posting any photos of me in case they find my blog and make fun of me.
  • Not that they WOULD find my blog; they're about as literate as wooden doors, and have the same kind of interest in reading.
  • I myself DO have an interest in reading. Some of my favourite books are the Gone series, Inkheart, Harry Potter, Swallows & Amazons, Perks Of Being A Wallflower, and I'm planning to read Sherlock Holmes and The Fault In Our Stars. Maybe I'll post some reviews of books I've read?
  • I like to write stories as well as read them. I don't know how good they are, but I do enjoy it. I might be posting about that too.
  • I also like baking, sewing, and drawing/painting. I'll definitely be posting about those.
That's about it for now. I'm going to go fiddle with the settings on this things, and then make a few more posts. Thank you for reading, and good bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment